Thursday, January 26, 2012

Rhymes with Movies

Back in 2009 I made a small hand-drawn book (3.5" x 5.5") for the always-wonderful JT Steiny called Rhymes with Movies, which contained original limericks based on movies along with quick little graphics and illustrations to accompany them. I made up the limericks a long time ago for an online forum thread where we came up with rhymes and people guessed the movies on which they were based. I decided it would be fun to compile all the ones I came up with into a small, one-of-a-kind illustrated book. I scanned the pages before I gave it away, and recently just found the files again while I was looking through folders in my computer, so I thought I'd share!








(PS: I have no idea if that Japanese is correct. I just copied it from the Japanese poster for the movie. Tell me if it's wrong!)






2 comments:

Alessandro Echevarria said...

Why are you so clever young master?

mylan said...

fuck you did sooo many! i love this!!! <3